Monday, October 28, 2013

Air Pollution situation yesterday, Sunday October 27, 2013

Air pollution kills

When we rode yesterday to Lemery Batangas, had the opportunity to take this quick shot of Makati CBD.  Since the morning air is colder being BRE month all ready, the air pollution hangs low.  Shall we wait for the air pollution so that it will just be like in Harbin China? Let us see.

 Is this Ok for people of Makati?


You could hardly see Makati CBD skyline.  On a clear day, you can see the outlines of the building


I also saw that in Mendez road, 90% of the vehicle plying the high way up to Tagaytay are smoke belchers.  I could clearly remember the number of the bus 881 of Florida Rosa who was descending from Tagaytay to Manila emitting black smoke.  As I washed my legs and thighs last night, there were plenty of black soot, that stuck to my legs due to air pollution.  What is happening to my lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment