Friday, April 19, 2013

It is hot and warm, yet haze still hides MM, what can be wrong experts??

When it is hot, physicists say, gases evaporate including pollutants.  But why is MM still enveloped by haze and smoke at 3 pm?  Are the pollutants simply too much to be vaporized by 35 degrees Centigrade heat?

 Whose smokestack is that?


 People prescribe to plant trees and even pollutant absorbing paints;   are they doing any good to the pollutants (it is good if they are "pulutan", our beer drinkers would be eating them greedily!!) ;  there is simply too much pollutants in the air and very heavy, may I say

Are our scientists, air quality observers not seeing this?

Does any one think these are photoshopped, or shot with special effects?  I challenge anyone to disprove these are false pictures .

But if these were true, would you not be alarmed?

I even quit my teaching job in Makati after seeing a lot of these pictures.  I am afraid for my health;  senior as I am

No comments:

Post a Comment